Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Vacation Vixen: Ksenia Solo

Oh my goodness, do I miss me some Lil Mama. Kenzi will go down in the pantheon of Best TV BFFs. Not only was Mackenzie Malikov funny and loyal, she was brave and smart and no one did a Russian accent better, no one. Also, she didn’t look bad in a tank top. Not bad at all. I know Ksenia has since moved on to the series “Turn: Washington's Spies” (which has its final season this year). And she also has some movies ready to come out. But to me, no matter what, she’ll always be the Kenziest Kenzi. And I remember her Kenzisms always.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Looking good while wearing tank tops

Anonymous said...

Just saw a poll Trumps "trustworthy" rating has plummeted amongst all types: women, men, Democrats and Republicans. He is down 17 points in one month !!